2021/08/08

TranscribeMe: Is It Legit | Reviews of Websites

TranscribeMe: Legit or Not | Reviews of Website


We can see tons of scam sites over the internet. So, I wish to give some reviews on some websites like TranscribeMe. Let's see it is legit or not.


TranscribeMe is a transcription site located in Berkeley, California, United States. The company gets audio clips from customers.




The company transfers those clips to transcriptionists for transcribing. According to my knowledge, it is a reputable transcription company on the internet.


I researched on the internet. I found both positive and negative signals about the company. Most of them are positive. Some people have said it is a great place to earn money.


According to the Glassdoor reviews, 59% have recommended it. 81% approved for CEO.


Trustpilot indicates it as an excellent company. 83% of seventy people recommended it as 'excellent.'


9% said that TranscribeMe is a reputable company. Very few negative responses. 


PCmag also recommended the company. I check other website reviews too. Most of them give a positive signal.


So, in my review, I recommend TranscribeMe as a Legit company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home